Jug Handle Weather Report
Here Be Ye Official Fifth Grade Jug Handle Weather Report
- Temperature: 60s to 70s during the day, and into the 50s at night.
- Visibility: Partly sunn; occasional clouds; heavy fog likely in the afternoons and mornings.
- Precipitation: Zero chance of rain
- Wind: About 14 knots from the West
- Dress warmly in the evening and while asleep.
- Windbreakers, sweaters and caps are needed to protect against the wind.
- Sunblock is important as the sun continues to do it's job even when the wind feels cool.