Sprites night

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Linda Odetto
Linda Odetto's picture
Sprites night

Hi, all. I am thinking of an Egyptan themed Sprites night. Any thoughts? Any ideas? The costumes could be cool, And we could have fun with the set too. We will need people to make the set and costumes for sure. The sooner we begin the better they will be. Also, who is interested in being in the skit? I'm not sure yet how many we will need, but I do know we will need a sound, music and or lighting person. Furthermore, we will need a few door people to make and hand out trinkets. Finally, food and drinks, last year we had some nice snacks and drinks for the players/ volunteers on Sprites night. This is greatly appreciated, and I encourage anyone who wants to feed us animals to do so. Thanks Linda Odetto (415)328-5973 urkillinmedolly@gmail.com

Marias Yap
Marias Yap's picture

Hi Linda! Just emailed you some ideas from a super shallow Internet search I did for story ideas. Teacher Robyn in the kinder zone of our school has an entire book shelf of books on Egypt and is glad to lend out if we'd like those respurces. Since our forum chat seems sort of quiet lately, shall we use the One Call Now system to send your post above out to the parent list? 

Marias Yap
Marias Yap's picture

Hi Linda! Wondered if you made it to the sprites night info meeting this morning? I didn't see the email from J. Strachan until later in the day and was working in Morning Glory Kinder today so wasn't able to get there. Would you like me to have Emily add our email addresses to her list for a heads up on future Sprite's Night meetings? 

Rich Odetto
Rich Odetto's picture

Hi, we are looking for creative people to help with props and costumes. If you have access to large pieces of cardboard, we can use them. This is the time to get started  on them. I know there are dads and moms out there with building skills. We need you! We are in need of cutting tools, as we are going to need to cut a lot of card board. Once all the pieces are cut we will need artists to compleat them. Thanks to everyone for all of your help. we can get together next week.     Linda Odetto (415)328-5973

Linda Odetto
Linda Odetto's picture

We need help!!! Sprites night is just around the corner. If anyone of you can, or knows a parent that can help in any capacity please spread the word. We will be meeting at my house tonight between 5:30 & 9 today Friday 10/14 to do some crafting. No need to rsvp. Just show up. There will be food and drinks. Bring whatever crafting supplies you think you may need. Bring the kids too, if that makes it easier. Thanks Linda
168 Blue Wing Dr.
(415)328-5973